Friday, October 31, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! - NAC113

Happy Halloween! I thought I'd share a Christmas card for the occasion ;)
 
My card today is for the sketch challenge at Nacho Average Challenges. I love how all the details are in the little tag and then the designer series paper takes care of the rest of the card. I colored in the images with my Blendabilities markers. Even though I wasn't blending them, they still are great for coloring in any image without streaks.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Get Your Santa On, Good Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock; Trim the Tree DSP stack
 
Misc: Various Blendabilities, Pearls, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Ribbon, Silver Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

 

---------------
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Your coloring is so pretty, and the dsp looks GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love your coloring. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just gonna have to get some of those Blendabilities :) Love your card, super cute! Great image and it's set off to perfection with the patterned paper and the red card base. Thanks for playing along with the Nacho sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love how you angled the tag and love the dsp on the inside. The coloring is wonderful. Aren't the blend abilities the best!?! Thanks for joining the Nachos again this week. Always nice to see your entries. Hope to see you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the stamped/colored tag with the Under the Tree DSP.

    ReplyDelete