Monday, October 13, 2014

Button Leaves - AW26

Not sure if it's because I spent a lot of the day outside in the pretty fall leaves today, but when I went to make my card for the current Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges, my eyes went to the tree stamp in the Nuts about You set, and I instantly thought of the buttons that could make it a pretty fall tree. I also need to make some masculine French birthday cards, so I tried to keep it pretty simple and not girly :)
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Nuts about You, Une pensée pour ta fête (Remembering Your Birthday)

Ink: Chocolate Chip; Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers

PaperCrushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Regals Designer Buttons, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots



---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Tellement joyeux, Emily! Bravo! J'adore ce jeu d'étampes!

    ReplyDelete