Saturday, October 25, 2014

Starry Starry Night - TSSC337 & MM131

Two months until Christmas!! Today I made a Christmas card using non-traditional Christmas colors for the Merry Monday Challenge. I used the sketch challenge from Techno Stamper for the design. There are lots and lots of stars in this card, from the embossing folder to the stamping to the cut outs. I used my Big Shot a lot for this card compared to most of my cards, for all the different framelit cutting and embossing.
 






Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Good Greetings, White Christmas

Ink: Perfect Plum
 
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette card stock; Silver Glimmer Paper
 
Misc: Circle Framelits, Star Framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Silver Baker's Twine, Rhinestone, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small star)


---------------
 

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink! Definitely non-tradtional but also very beautiful. Thanks for playing along with this week's Merry Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love non traditional colors for Christmas, these are really pretty together. Love all the stars. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! The pink and purple look fab together! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete