Sunday, October 5, 2014

My First Ever Shaker Card! - FMS156

I've been seeing shaker cards everywhere lately, so I figured I'd order some window sheets and get in on the fun. They arrived last week, along with the Seasonally Scattered set, so I figured I'd give it a try with the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. I went with the Love sentiment to get away from the fall and Christmas themes that have been going on lately. This would make a nice Valentine's Day card or even a wedding card I think.
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
 
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
 
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White card stock; 2013-2015 In Color DSP; Window Sheets
 
Misc: Circle Framelits,  2013-2015 In Color Sequins, Sweetheart Punch, Linen Thread, Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 


---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. You're one up on me - I still haven't made a shaker card, but this beautiful card is inspiring me! Love these colors together and the sentiment is perfect for a shaker card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! The sentiment works beautifully in a shaker! I love your soft color scheme. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete