Sunday, October 12, 2014

To My Mother for FMS157

Do you recognize this DSP? It's from the Trim the Tree DSP stack. Doesn't look to Christmas-y here, does it? :)
 
I used parts of the new photopolymer set You're Wonderful to make this card for this week's sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I like all the different word combinations it has.
 I used the same DSP for the top and bottom parts of the sketch, but I rotated the bottom part, so they look a bit different.
 
 

Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: You're Wonderful
 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso
 
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Whisper White card stock, Trim the Tree DSP stack
 
Misc: Coastal Cabana & Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Early Espresso Candy Dot, Dimensionals
 

---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Pretty mix of color and pattern! Love the flower colored with the Blendabilities! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Emily! I love that yellow background and that fun blue flower! Looks great with the DSP! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete