Monday, October 27, 2014

Hardwood and Blooms - PPA225

As soon as I saw the sketch from Pals Paper Arts, I had an idea of what I wanted to do. It's always nice when what you see in your mind works out when you actually put it on paper too! :) Surprisingly the hardest part of this card was getting all the angles cut right.
 
As I've mentioned before, I'm really enjoying coloring much more than I ever expected when Stampin' Up! first released the Blendabilities markers. They are so much fun and I find it very relaxing to color with them.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Hardwood, Bloom with Hope

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive
 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Pearls, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive Blendabilities
 



---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love how the bloom peeks out from inside your card. Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and love how you dressed up the hardwood with pearls! Thanks for joining the Pals sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Love it!!! So creative Emily!!! Thank you for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great coloring and love the display against the hardwood. Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete