Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bright & Beautiful for CCMC325

My card for today is based off the sketch from Create with Connie and Mary. I love this color combination for Christmas this year, these are some of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Bright & Beautiful

Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzaz
 
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock; All is Calm DSP
 
Misc: Star Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon

 
 


---------------
 

 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The outlined star really shines with the beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us this week in the Sketch Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors for Christmas, too! So pretty and soft! Your card is gorgeous! I love how you put the star behind the sentiment! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on your love for these colors either alone or in combination, and SO pretty for a Christmas card! The stripe paper combined with the swirly star is lovely and the sponging really makes the star pop!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the colors in this DSP, too! Gorgeous star for your background that is featured in front of my favorite stripe DSP! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the use of the star for the circle element on the sketch...how clever! And I just LOVE these colors! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete