Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Silver Christmas Bauble - CCMC326

This week's color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary is to use Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Silver. I went with making a Christmas card using the new single stamp Christmas Bauble. It was looking a little too simple, so I started to punch some silver stars to add on. By accident, 2 ended up on top of each other while I was punching them, and I liked the look so much that I decided to layer them up.
 


 
I like how the layered stars make little snowflakes!


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Christmas Bauble
 
Ink: Versamark
 
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White card stock, Silver Glimmer Paper
 
Misc: Lost Lagoon & Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Markers, Oval Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (star), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Rhinestone, Lost Laggon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. What a happy mistake! I love it, too! Those sparkly stars/snowflakes are perfect! Super CAS card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bauble stamp is just a perfect use for the challenge colors... SO pretty! I love your happy "accident" which produced these gorgeous sparkly double stars! Thanks for joining us for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete