Saturday, October 11, 2014

Flamingo Lingo for TSSC335 & NAC110

Last week one of my cards won as Top Nacho, and another one won as a Top Pick at Techno Stamper. Thanks to both, it's always nice to get recognition!
 
 
Sometimes cards come together in minutes. Other times I try all kinds of things before settling on something. Today's card took me forever! Maybe because I was trying to fit 2 challenges in it, but the sketch challenge from Techno Stamper this week I found to be super hard for some reason. The color challenge from Nacho Average Challenges was equally tough, I found. Put them together, and I ended up with this:
 
 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Flamingo Lingo, Petite Pairs
 
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
 
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Whisper White card stock; 2013-2015 In Color DSP
 
Misc: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Pistachio Pudding Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Pearl


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

10 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out really cute! Sometimes the creative muse just doesn't want to cooperate, am I right? Thanks for persevering with your cute flamingo, and thanks for joining us once again at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the pearl eye on the flamingo! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did a great job! Love the flamingo! Don't look like you struggled at all. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with both challenges!! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I love the colors paired with the flamingo image. Perfect combination! Thanks for playing with us this week at TSSC.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your card turned out! Great way to combine both challenges! Thanks for creating with us at Nacho Average again Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the flamingo. Perfect for the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flamingo-it goes with my feathers-LOL Thanks for taking the NAC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute Card! Great use of both challenges. Thanks for joining the Nachos again this week. Always nice to see your designs. Hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with the Flamingo!!! Thanks for joining us this week!!

    ReplyDelete