Wednesday, October 8, 2014

For All Things - FabFri51

Today's sketch seems similar to yesterday's card, but this one is for the sketch at Fab Friday. Since Thanksgiving in Canada is coming up this weekend, I decided to make another Thanksgiving themed card. I like the leaf stamp in this set and how it can make such an easy background.
 
 

Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: For All Things
 
Ink: So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral
 
Paper: Calypso Coral, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals


---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful combination of colors, Emily! I love this card. Thanks for playing along with Fab Friday's sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the thumbnail of your card I was asking myself how did I miss that DSP??? LOL! What a perfect custom background for your sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete