Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stampin' Up! Canada Fall Conference Montreal

Friday and Saturday we had the Stampin' Up! Canada Fall Conference in Montreal. It was super fun to get together with a bunch of other SU demonstrators and play with different products.


On Friday, we made the following items and got a free stamp set woohoo!!



The star tag is a cute shaker frame. And yes, it's attached to a box we made using the new Gift Box Punch Board.

It was crazy working at different stations to build parts of each project for 10 minutes and then move on to the next one!

On Saturday morning we had a business session which has really inspired me. Hopefully I'll have some time and energy to get some new ideas off the ground! We got to meet Dale and Carrie from the Canadian head office as well Tanner from the US head office. Everyone was super nice and friendly.

Saturday afternoon was another fun afternoon with lots of projects and games. We played a jeopardy/family feud type game and my team came in second, so we'll be getting some free SU stuff :)

Here's me and my upline Jen having fun:


We also got to make the following items and got another stamp set! YAY!!
 

There was a card making contest to make a bright and cheery card to go to the Ronald McDonald House. I snapped off a couple quick pics of the display boards.




Can you spot my card? :)

Anyway, a super fun and busy two days. I'm so glad I got to take part in this event.  No card for my blog today since I wasn't home :)

------

If you're in the Montreal area and are interested in making your own Christmas cards, check out my event on November 15th! It takes place in Greenfield Park near Brossard and St-Hubert / Longueuil.

------
 

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment