Saturday, November 1, 2014

Baby Congratulations - TSSC338

I don't often make odd shaped cards, but the sketch this week at Techno Stamper is a square card. I decided that since I needed to make a baby card for one of my husband's employees whose wife is about to deliver, I'd use the sketch for that. I pulled out an old retired teddy set so that I could do some more coloring with my Blendabilities markers, and here's what I ended up with.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Teddy & Train (retired), Bannières Bitty (Itty Bitty Banners)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana
 
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White card stock; 2013-2015 In Color DSP
 
Misc: 2" Circle punch, Circle Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, White Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals
 
Since it was an odd shaped card, I ended up making an envelope with my Envelope Punch Board as well.
 

---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet, what a darling little teddy bear. Adorable baby card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete