Monday, November 3, 2014

FMS160

I made another baby card today, this one for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. It's a cute sketch, and I figured it'd make a cute baby card with the Baby We've Grown set. I got to color again a bit with my Blendabilities, so that was fun :)
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Baby, We've Grown

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baked Brown Sugar
 
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock; All Abloom DSP
 
Misc: Circle Framelits, Starburst Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Pistachio Pudding Bakers Twine, Dimensionals
 

---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable baby card! I love the colors and papers, and the great choice for embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete