Friday, September 5, 2014

Shiny Silver Washi Card

OMG is it ever hard to take a picture of a card with a silver foil front. I kept getting reflections in it. This is the best I managed to capture. Anyway, the whole front is shiny silver for this card for the sketch challenge this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. The sentiment is embossed in white on the silver foil. I wasn't sure how that would turn out, but it worked pretty good! It looked empty when I was done, and I had a red glimmer paper star from another project hanging around on my desk, so I added that on for some extra sparkle.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Good Greetings
 
Ink: Versamark
 
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock; Silver Foil Paper; Red Glimmer Paper
 
Misc: All Is Calm Washi, Star Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Dimensionals



---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the washi and the foil background! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great interpreatation of the sketch, why didn't I think of using washi tape? A great idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stamping on a Tuesday. Caz

    ReplyDelete