Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Fun Baby Card - TSSC332

When I first saw this week's sketch for Techno Stamper, I thought for sure I'd be making a Christmas card. But then I took a look at my stamps, and decided to make a baby card instead. After a bunch of changes, this is what I ended up with. I love the little duckie stamp so much, I find him super adorable.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Something for Baby, A Dozen Thoughts
 
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey
 
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White card stock, Lullaby DSP
 
Misc: Baby's First Framelits, Gold Baker's Twine, 2013-2015 In Color Sequins, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is just super cute! Love the duck with the it's a boy. Really really cute. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete