Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Halloween with Paper Pumpkin - PPA220

When I received my Paper Pumpkin in the mail last week, I was excited to see it was a Halloween themed kit. I like Halloween a lot, but I'm not a Halloween card maker/giver, so I really don't have any Halloween themed stamps. So, when I saw that there were a bunch in the kit, plus some fun stickers and embellishments, I was pretty happy.
 
I figured I'd use one of the tags for the corner in the sketch challenge this week from Pals Paper Arts. I used some of the black baker's twine from the kit as well as some of the stickers.
 

 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: From the Boo-tiful Paper Pumpkin kit (September 2014)
 
Ink: Tangelo Twist
 
Paper: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss card stock
 
Misc: Chevron embossing folder, Spiderweb Embossing folder (retired), Black Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Very good use of the Paper Pumpkin supplies for an alternative idea! Thanks for including the PPA in your stamping fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great use of the PP. I made a card with mine the other day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors for Halloween! Love that you used PP! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a fabulous Halloween card! And I love that you incorporated the September Paper Pumpkin kit into it! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete