Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Girly Hello There for SSC83

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this color challenge at Sunday Stamps. At first I thought a baby card, but then I wanted to make something girly and delicate, so I turned to one of my new favourite sets, Bordering Blooms, and came up with this card. I used my Stampin' Write markers to color for a change, and they definitely aren't as fun as the Blendabilities are now, but they are quick and easy to use.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Bordering Blooms, Hello There

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Marina Mist

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Whisper White card stock

MiscPink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers; Silver Bakers Twine, Dimensionals





---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Those border flowers are so pretty! I love how you colored them so neatly with the Sunday Stamps challenge colors. I really like the Hello There stamp centered between the borders too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, inside and out! That stamp set is one of my new favourites too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete