Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy New Home - FMS153

Since my burlap ribbon was already out from this card yesterday, I ended up using it again for this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I had posted awhile back about how I lost the happy new home stamp in the middle of making a card, but luckily I found it last week stuck to the back of another stamp case. So, I was finally able to make another house warming card. Yay!
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Holiday Home
 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip, various Blendabilities
 
Paper: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Hello Honey, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Burlap ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Homemade Holiday framelits, Pearls
 


---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. The burlap gives this such a wonderful, warm and homespun feel. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous house warming card - the colours you've used are just perfect and I love the addition of the burlap. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete