Saturday, September 6, 2014

Anniversary Flourishes - PPA218

Today I made a card for the color challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts. I love love love purple and yellow together, so I was happy to see this combination. I rarely make anniversary cards, and am always asked at fairs if I have any, so I'm trying to get a few of the often asked for cards made before the holiday rush.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Flowering Flourishes, Petite Petals, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Petite Petals punch, Rhinestones, Glue dots, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities marker





---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHH..... so lovely! I must CASE this card. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with the PPA color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the flourish and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp and love how you've used it here! Thanks for playing along with the Pals Paper Arts color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I especially love the addition of the ribbon! A wonderful card -- thanks for playing along with us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete