Friday, September 26, 2014

Filigree Thank You - AW25

My card won the top 3 reader's choice and design team choice for the last Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenge! Thanks so much!
 

 
I've been feeling a bit tired this week, I think a combination of work and the seasons changing has made me feel a bit blah. Unfortunately, my stamping mojo seems to have taken a bit of a hit too. I'm not sure if it's just because this week's challenge at Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges was so open (create a Thank You card), or what, but it literally took me an hour to come up with this super simple card. I played with all kinds of papers and stamps before settling on this. I do like this new embossing folder that came out in the new holiday catalog, and it makes a great border for all kinds of cards, so I'm sure I'll be using it lots more!
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Salut toi
 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry
 
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Filigree Frame Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
 
 

---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Emily! I like the frame around your butterflies :-)

    ReplyDelete