Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Perfect Peacock for AW24

The current challenge for Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges is to make a card with an animal on it. Convenient that I'd been looking at my Perfect Peacock stamp recently and thinking I needed to use it again. So, here's what I came up with. I love how it pops against the Rich Razzleberry background.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Perfect Peacock, Petite Pairs

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Various Blendabilities markers, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, Silver Baker's Twine, Dimensionals






---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment: