Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rustic Birthday Flourish - TSSC331

When I first saw this sketch from Techno Stamper this week, I had no idea what I wanted to do. I decided to pull out my dictionary background stamp that I haven't used yet, and the burlap ribbon. Every time I use burlap my card takes on a rustic feel, and today's card is no exception. I really love how it turned out with the sponging and muted colors.
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up)

Stamps: Dictionary, Flowering Flourishes, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Envelope Punch Board, Burlap ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Pearls




---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I too love the way this turned out! I love the burlap it adds so much. What a great card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete