Thursday, September 18, 2014

Gold Wedding Card - FabFri50

I had planned to make a 50th Anniversary card for this week's color challenge at Fab Friday, but once I started playing with this vellum with the hearts on it, I thought it'd make a great wedding card. I picked up this Mr & Mrs stamp right before it retired, but I like it so I figured I'd use it for this card anyway. It ended up looking nice and rich with the gold embossing and the gold ribbon to match the vellum.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Mr. & Mrs.
 
Ink: Versamark
 
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Gold Foil Paper, Gold Fancy Designer Vellum
 
Misc: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Dimensionals



---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

3 comments:

  1. A totally classic wedding card! You can't go wrong with gold and hearts to celebrate a marriage. Very crisp & clean! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I love the elegance of your card, it's beautiful! The vellum really dresses it up too. Thanks for inspiring all of us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be more classically clean. I recognize how difficult it was to get those hearts to line up perfectly behind the sentiment. Nice job! Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge.

    ReplyDelete