Monday, September 22, 2014

Beautiful Birthday - FMS154

I made today's card based on the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I just made it horizontal instead of vertical, but otherwise it's the same sketch. I wanted to keep it a bit muted, so I used a bunch of greys and blues with just a couple pops of yellow.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Beautiful Bunch, Hey You
 
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
 
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP Stack
 
Misc: Fun Flower Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Large Rhinestone (retired), Daffodil Delight Blendabilities marker


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you used the sketch. This is such a beautiful birthday card... great dimension and gorgeous colors! Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete