Thursday, June 26, 2014

Yellow Blended Birthday Bloom - NAC95

Today's card is for this week's sketch challenge at Nacho Average Challenges. I love how this flower pops on the Blackberry Bliss DSP. Purple and yellow are one of my favorite color combinations, so that's what I went with here.
 
The Blendabilities markers from Stampin' Up! are going to be available to you very soon. I love them much more than I thought I would, and I especially love how they can color rhinestones and pearls to match your theme.
 
For the sentiment, I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Hey You set, and then I cut it into two strips to match the sketch.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Blended Bloom, Hey You

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana

Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack

Misc: Blendabilities markers, rhinestones, dimensionals



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the colors. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo! Love that Blackberry in the background -it really makes the flower pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Gonna have to copy it sometime soon!!!

    ReplyDelete