Thursday, June 12, 2014

Goodies for my catalog launch party!

My catalog launch party and 2 for 1 sale is this Saturday! If you're in the Montreal area and are interested, get in touch with me!

I wanted to make a little gift for each attendee, so I made these cute little sour cream containers, they've got some Stampin' Up! goodies inside. Lucky guests!


I made them using a 5.5x4.25" piece of DSP and sticky strip. The paper stacks work great for these! I used the new Moonlight DSP for mine. Then I added a punched out stamped image from the new hostess set Hello There, and finished them off with some gold bakers twine. 

Here are some in the different paper designs:

Thanks for looking!

---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment