Friday, June 27, 2014

Lots of Sports & Lots of Colors - FabFri44

This week's challenge at Fab Friday is to use all the new In Colors in a single card. Quite a challenge! A lot of the cards I saw took on a rainbow type theme, but I wanted to get them all in differently. I also wanted to use my new Simply Sports set, so I figured it'd be a good excuse to create a masculine birthday card, perfect for one of the kids' friends or something. Here's what I ended up with:
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Simply Sports

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist

Paper: Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Bitty Banners framelits, sponge daubers, dimensionals


 
---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca


4 comments:

  1. I love these colors on your masculine card and I'm so happy to see someone using this stamp set! Great way to show off the different sports! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cool use for the colors! They work so well and it really is masculine! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very clever!! This is the first card I've seen done with that stamp set ... wasn't gonna "need" it ... but now I'm thinking otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card!! That will be for one very busy person, if they play all those sports. Whew!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete