Monday, June 23, 2014

Watercolor Thank You Sketch

I made today's card for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I love this color combination of Blackberry Bliss and Crisp Cantaloupe. I made the background by using one of the stamps from Work of Art in Crisp Cantaloupe, which I stamped off first each time so the colour was lighter. Then I randomly stamped the flower from Bloom With Hope overtop in Blackberry Bliss. I changed the little banners in the sketch to come out of the oval instead of the top.




 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!):
 
Stamps: Watercolor Thank You, Bloom With Hope, Work of Art

Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Crisp Cantaloupe

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack

Misc: Oval framelits, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched ribbon, sponge daubers, dimensionals, rhinestones





---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. I love your color combination too! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, great stamping and watercolor is all the rage. I really appreciate when card makers think about the inside of cards. Looks so complete. Hope to see another entry from you soon.

    ReplyDelete