Friday, June 6, 2014

Perfect Peacock with Blendabilities!

I'm back!! Wow, it's been a crazy busy few weeks! I got married mid May, and then we were away for 2 weeks. I put in my order when the new Stampin' Up! catalog launched on June 2, and my new stuff was waiting for me when we arrived home in Montreal yesterday! Yay!!


This Perfect Peacock stamp was one of the first things that stood out to me in the new catty, and it went onto my first order right away.

I've never colored with Copic or other alcohol based markers before, but with our new Blendabilities markers coming out I figured I'd give them a try. They were so easy to use and I love the effect.

I finished off the inside of my card with a strip of the new Beach House washi tape.


---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment