Sunday, June 29, 2014

Three Rubber Duckies All in a Row - TSSC320

When I first saw this sketch on Techno Stamper, I thought I'd be using flowers in it, but then I wanted to do something different and my eyes landed on the cute rubber ducky stamp in the new Something for Baby set. Isn't it sweet? :)




---------------
 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Something for Baby, A Dozen Thoughts

Ink: Lost Lagoon; Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist Stampin' Write Markers

Paper: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack

Misc: Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Baby's First Framelits, dimensionals, rhinestones



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. So cute, love the rhinestone eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete