Monday, June 30, 2014

Hi From a Hero - CTS82

The minute I saw the sketch challenge this week at CAS(E) This Sketch, I knew I wanted to use the new Calling All Heroes set. It's perfect for this sketch isn't it? I love this new set, and I think it's going to be used for lots of kid cards going forward. It's super fun to layer the different masks and heads together, and with all the letters you can spell out whatever you want.
 
The top looked a bit too empty to me, so I pulled out my paper piercing tool and mats, and added some designs. I always forget to use this, I'll try to start using it more I think. :)
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Calling All Heroes

Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Baked Brown Sugar

PaperReal Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, rhinestones, glue dots, Beach House Washi (inside)



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment