Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Graduation! - TSSC319


Today's card is a special one, my stepson is graduating from elementary school this week. High school starts in the fall, yikes! I based it on the sketch challenge from Techno Stamper. I love the new stars framelits, it was easy to make the layers stars for this card. It's a bit hard to see, but I coloured the rhinestones yellow and green as well.
  

 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Memorable Moments, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Be the Star
 
Ink: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
 
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack
 
Misc: Star framelits, Arrows embossing folder, dimensionals, rhinestones
 

---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, I am sure he will love this card. So personal and fun with those big stars! I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete