Saturday, June 21, 2014

Praying for You - SSC78

Today's card is based on the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps. Instead of using one of my new sets, I pulled out one of the sets I've had for the longest that is still current. I remember when this tree stamp came out and how much I loved it (still do!)

The banners didn't seem to fit with the rest of the card so I switched to some flowers instead.




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White card stock; All Abloom DSP stack

Misc: Deco Labels framelits, sponge daubers, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, rhinestones




---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Oh I haven't used this set in a while! What a wonderful peaceful card - inside and out! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and serene card - perfect for sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too don't use this set enough! Very pretty and love how you switched out the banners for flowers. It works! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! The flowers are perfect! Like the sponging you did on your frame lit. Nice job in decorating the inside of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete