Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Catalog Release! And my 2 for 1 Launch Party!!

The new 2014-2015 catalog was officially released yesterday!! There are so many new and exciting stamps that I'll be showcasing in the coming weeks! Take a peek at the catalog here!

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order any Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

---------------------


I'm hosting a new catalog launch party on Saturday, June 14 from 1:00-5:00 pm at my house.

Come see the new Stampin' Up! catalog, try new products, and get to buy some of my old retired products!

How the 2 for 1 sale works: for any of my old stamp sets, inks, papers, ribbon, etc that you purchase, you get to choose the same amount for FREE from the catalog (before tax and shipping). So if you buy 50$ of my old items, you can choose 50$ of NEW PRODUCTS from the catalog for FREE! Buy 100$ of my old items, choose 100$ of new products for FREE!

Cost to attend is 20$, and includes:
- a free copy of the new Stampin' Up! Catalog! (English or French, your choice)
- access to the 2 for 1 sale
- 2 make and take projects using the new products and colours!
- snacks
- 3 raffle tickets to win NEW PRODUCTS! Additional raffle tickets are available for purchase.

Drop in any time between 1:00 and 5:00.

If you are in the Montreal area and are interested in attending, please RSVP by June 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment