Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bloom With Hope - CCMC307

I just realized how many of the new stamp sets have the word Bloom in their name... Seems like almost every stamp set I use does :)
 
I had most of my card for this week's sketch challenge at Create With Connie and Mary done pretty quickly and then I sat at my desk for at least 30 minutes trying out different combinations or buttons and punched images to use where the 2 little flowers are in the sketch. In the end, I decided to use the recently retired :( large rhinestones, which I colored with my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities marker and attached to the Basic Metal Buttons. Still not sure how I feel about them but I give up! :)




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps: Bloom With Hope

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento; Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Coastal Cabana Blendabilities

Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack; All Abloom DSP stack

Misc: Oval framelits, Basic Metal buttons, Silver ribbon, rhinestones





---------------
 

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

6 comments:

  1. Understated and beautiful! I love your clever use of the large rhinestones - coloring them and adding them to a button. They sure are draw your eye right to them. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super simple card! I love this! Those colored rhinestones on the buttons are a perfect compliment to the overall design! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun colors and I just love the detail of the colored rhinestones in the buttons...how cool is that! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the color combination. Love the colored rhinestone buttons. Love that little bit of yellow peeking out. Perfect execution of a clean and simple card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHH! I LOVE what you did with the button embellishements! I will definitely be trying that out! Thanks for joining us this week in the Sketch Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the jewels on the buttons! I'm so happy that the Blendabilities color them! The touch of yellow just brightens up the entire card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete