Saturday, August 9, 2014

Scrapbooking: Easy as 1-2-3 With Project Life By Stampin' Up!

I'm not a scrapbooker. There, I said it. Just because I love paper crafting and card making doesn't mean I'm any good at creating a scrapbook page. I think in the past 6 years I've made 6 scrapbook layouts. And those took FOREVER.

Until now. Stampin' Up! recently launched a line of Project Life supplies. Basically you get a bunch of cards and plastic pages to stick them in, as well as your photos. Then there are coordinating embellishments to add in as well.

In May I got married, so I had ordered the Love Story set of cards and embellishments, and yesterday I sat down with a few photos and the kit to try it out. This page took me maybe 15 minutes, tops.


Super easy. The hardest part was choosing which of the pretty cards to use first!

Now I need to get more photos printed so I can do some more, since it was so easy! I'm sure you'll be seeing more Project Life blog posts from me soon!

Here's a link to the current Project Life by Stampin' Up! collections that you can order. Contact me if you're interested in trying out this fun new product!

No comments:

Post a Comment