Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Hanukkah for AW23

Two weeks ago my card was chosen for the Top 3 and Readers Choice at Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges. Thank you so much, it's so nice to be recognized!
 

 
As soon as I saw this sketch from Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges, I knew I was going to use the new Happy Hanukkah set for it. This menorah stamp is a new single stamp coming in the new Holiday catalog. I actually cut the sentiment off, so I could use them separately. I was asked several times last year at craft shows for a Hanukkah card, so I figured I might as well get a couple ready. The silver foil sheet of DSP from the new All Is Calm pack is perfect for this card!




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Happy Hanukkah 

Ink: Lost Lagoon, Encore Silver 

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock, All Is Calm DSP

Misc: Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments: