Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Good Thoughts for CCMC314

Here's a super simple card I made for the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. I actually woke up one morning this week with this idea in my head, so I figured that these colors would work well for it. I used 3 different sets for this card, but they seems to fit together nicely... I'm not always so good with the simple cards, I always try to add more in, and I had to stop myself from adding more in here.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Polka Dot Pieces, Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray

PaperBasic Gray, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Butterfly punch, rhinestones, dimensionals



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

7 comments:

  1. Emily, you created a wonderful card with these colors and managed to keep it perfectly simple too! Great combination of the three sets for a colorful yet clean card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about wanting to add more. I do the same thing. Your card is beautiful just the way it is - love how you worked the colors. The butterfly and flower combination is especially lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way these three sets work together - clean, simple and a bit of bling - my kind of card! Thanks for joining us this week in the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and simple card! Love the butterfly on top of the stamped flower! And these stamps look great together! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...such a sweet and simple card, but lots of WOW with that pop of Tangelo Twist color along with Bermuda Bay! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love how the butterfly sits on the flower. Always have to have a little bling with the rhinestones! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous CAS card! I love how you layered the elements along the bottom with just a little at the top. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete