Thursday, August 7, 2014

Christmas Bliss for AW22

Today I decided to use a new Christmas set that is now available called Christmas Bliss for my card for the sketch challenge at Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges. This was a fun sketch, and not something I would have thought to do on my own. I love the Tiny Triangles embossing folder. It was in my last order and it makes a great background.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Christmas Bliss

Ink: Lost Lagoon

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock; Silver glimmer paper

Misc: Scallop Border Punch, Tiny Triangles embossing folder, Silver baker's twine, star punch, rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Fun to see that sketch in horizontal :-)
    Thank you for your participation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the inside too. i love glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete