Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Corner Garden - PP207

I got this awesome flower stamp today, and decided to try a technique that was shown in the catalog that I've been meaning to do for awhile. I stamped the flowers with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Once it was heat set, I colored in some of the flowers with my Stampin' Chalk Marker. I then added a few buttons to some flowers, and decided I could submit it for this week's "cute as a button" challenge at the Paper Players.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Corner Garden, Good Greetings

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White Blackberry Blis

Misc: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin' Chalk Marker, Basic Metal Buttons, glue dots




---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card - the silver buttons look great as flower centres. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete