Saturday, February 8, 2014

Treat Cup Valentine

Last year I ordered the Heart Sweet Treat cups and they came in handy for this card. It could be done with the circle cups just as easily.


This was my least favorite paper in the Fresh Prints DSP stack, but I like it in this card!



I used the circle framelits to cut the shape. The bitty banner stamp is embossed in white on Coastal Canana. I finished it off with some bakers twine and a red glitter heart.


-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Ribbon!! Stamps! Dies!
Until February 10 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)



No comments:

Post a Comment