Sunday, February 23, 2014

Starburst Sayings - MOJO333

I've been coming back to this sketch challenge from Mojo Monday all week and haven't been able to figure out what to do with it. Finally, I was at my friend's for a couple hours of cropping today and decided to use a set she has that I don't for the card.



The colours aren't my usual scheme either, but change is always good :)

Recipe:

Stamps: Starburst Sayings

Ink: Coastal Cabana

Paper: Fresh Prints DSP, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, silver bakers twine






-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Paper!! Glitter! Ink!
Until February 24 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)



No comments:

Post a Comment