Sunday, February 2, 2014

SAB Fun! Sketch TSSC299

I finally got some time to play in my craft room! I've been trying to think of a card to make for the Techno Stamper sketch challenge this week. Here's what I finally came up with:



I wanted to use lots of SAB items for another challenge as well. How many free sale-a-bration items can you spot?


Recipe:

Stamps: Banner Blast (SAB), See Ya Later (SAB)

Ink: Black Stazon, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding

Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB), Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit card stock

Misc: Banner punch (SAB), circle framelits, oval framelits, In Color Boutique details, glue dots, Pool Party twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack (SAB), sponge dauber


-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Framelits! Ink pads! Ribbon!!
Until February 3 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, I love that paper it is my favorite this year. So pretty. I went to bed a bit early last night and didn't see this till this morning-I have added it to the winners as I really love it! Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete