Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - Always - TSSC303

This bird is from the first Stampin' Up set I ever ordered - Always. Back in 2008 I think. I usually use current products for my blog posts, but like to use some retired things once in awhile.




Recipe:

Stamps: Always (retired)

Ink: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede

PaperMidnight Muse, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock, Print Poetry DSP (retired)

Misc: Circle framelits, sponge dauber, pearls





-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Ribbon!! Framelits! Brads!
Until March 3 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty. I just love that blue and forget how much till I see a card like this. So pretty! Fabulous job, thank so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete