Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Luck of the Irish! PPA191

As soon as I saw the colours for this week's color challenge at Pals Paper Arts, I immediately thought of St. Patrick's Day! (Well, maybe not the orange so much, but anyway...) I also wanted to do something different than a card for a change, and I had a Facebook group challenge to use the Envelope Punch Board on a project, and so this basket was born!
 




I filled it with chocolate gold coins, for some lucky leprechauns :)




The shamrock is made with the smallest heart in the heart framelits collection, and the green zig zag DSP is from the Watercolor Wonder set.




The sentiment comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, and I finished it off with some Gumball Green ribbon and the Paper Doilies.




-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea and so cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! I hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete