Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pink For You - SSC81 #1

Today's card is one I did for the color challenge at Sunday Stamps. I actually made 2 different cards, so I'll be sharing the other one later this week. I love the Large Polka Dot embossing folder, it makes a nice bold background.

For the sentiment and butterflies, I used Strawberry Slush ink, but I stamped it off first on some scrap paper before stamping onto my Very Vanilla card stock to tone it down a bit.




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Chalk Talk, Papillon Potpourri 

Ink: Strawberry Slush

Paper: Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla card stock; 2013-2015 In Color DSP Stack

Misc: Chalk Talk Framelits, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Butterfly punch, Pink Pirouette ribbon, pearls, 2013-2015 In Color Sequins, glue dots, dimensionals


---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love that embossed background - shows off that sentiment perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Emily! I too love the large polka dot embossing folder, it's one of my favorites right now! Love the layout of your card and how the colors all stand out on their own. The details with the pearls is such a nice touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps and for your interest in joining our design team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Emily! I love that embossing folder--it coordinates beautifully with card layout. The tiny beaded butterflies and pink pirouette ribbon are wonderful accents also. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Emily! I agree with you about that embossing folder! One of my absolute favorites and one I reach for a lot! Your card is beautiful. I love all the texture and the butterflies are so very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete