Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bloom with Hope Birthday

Today's card is for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. I used the new Stampin' Blendabilities to color the flower image and the pearls. I'm really loving these new markers, I never used markers like these before, but these are so easy and fun to use.
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Bloom with Hope

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack

Misc: Envelope Punch Board, Pearls, Stampin' Blendabilities in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, dimensionals



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the little pearls and your image is colored perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty and your coloring is beautiful :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors! Love the way you've interpreted the sketch. Really looks nice with those new markers! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering in Try Stampin' for Tuesday. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily your card is beautiful! I love the new blendabilities too. They make me look like I know what I'm doing when I'm coloring something in, and you can color the pearls too. :) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete