Friday, July 11, 2014

Blackberry Bliss Just Because

Today's card is one we'll be making at my next card class on July 26th. If you're in the Montreal area and are interested in joining us, get in touch with me. I'm located on the south shore of Montreal near Brossard, St-Hubert, St-Lambert, Longueuil and Greenfield Park.
 
I'm also submitting it for the SU Only Challenge this week. They are celebrating 100 challenges, and the challenge is to pick one of the previous challenges. I'm choosing Challenge #68 - Stick to One Color.
 
 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Bloom with Hope, A Dozen Thoughts

Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Versamark

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack

Misc: White embossing powder, Heat gun, rhinestone



---------------
 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning. I need to ink up my Blackberry Bliss. Thanks for joining us at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your "Stick to One Color" card and Blackberry Bliss is one of my new favorite In-Colors!! Thanks for playing along with us in our 100th SUO Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete