Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wonderful Life - CCMC298

It's been a busy week around here, and I haven't had as much time to craft as I'd like :(
 
I finally got a chance to make a card for the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. I'll admit, the colors felt more like fall than spring to me, but I like what I came up with in the end! It was feeling like spring (and even summer!) here in Montreal for a few days, and now it's gone and snowed a bit last night :( hopefully it's gone soon, I'm ready for flowers and butterflies!!
 
I made the background by randomly stamping the leaves and flowers from the Secret Garden set. I stamped the green leaves on scrap paper before stamping onto my background so it wouldn't overwhelm the yellow and orange.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Secret Garden, Polka Dot Pieces, Perfect Pennants

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Window Frames Collection Framelits, 1 3/4" circle punch, Gumball Green satin stitched ribbon, Butterfly punch, rhinestones, dimensionals


---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

3 comments:

  1. Love how you created the window for your greeting! And your flowers and butterfly are so beautiful! Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...very bright and cheerful! Love the collage of flowers and the fun greeting with the butterfly! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love how you framed the sentiment and added the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete