Monday, April 21, 2014

Free Shipping From Stampin' Up! & Retiring List

I've got exciting news today! Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on any orders from today (April 21st) until April 25th!! That includes Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack items, as well as anything else! No matter how big or small your order, the shipping is FREE!! That means your order can be shipped directly to you anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, for FREE!!! WOW!! This is a great deal that doesn't happen very often!! Please contact me and let me know what you'd like me to order for you!!



The second bit of news for today is that Stampin' Up! has released their list of retiring stamps, paper, accessories and tools. Once these items are gone, they are gone, so if there's something you've been thinking of ordering, get it as soon as you can. The free shipping is available on these items as well!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1895
 
There's a few items on the retiring list that really make me sad, that I use all the time, like: Delightful Dozen, En Francais, Large Pearls, Large Rhinestones, Lattice Die, Secret Garden, and the Sponge Daubers.

If there's something you want, make sure you get it while it's still available. Contact me to place your order today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment